**BOOST CLICK TRAFFIC WITH WORDPRESS SEO OPTIMIZATION**
Increase your site traffic by encouraging search engine result clicks. Boost click-through rate and visitors.If more people click on your search result listings, Google will rank you higher.Protect your website from a Google Penalty and focus on On-Page optimization.
On-Page SEO is where it’s at right now, especially after the updates in Google Search Algorithm in 2016. Google is going to prioritize On-Page SEO more from 2017 on-wards.
What will you get?
1. Installation and Configuration of Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin. If the plugin is already installed, I will review the settings for you.
2. Migration from other existing WordPress SEO Plugin or Thesis, Genesis or Headway Theme Framework SEO Settings to Yoast SEO.
3. Optimization of Title and Meta Tags on Home Page, Categories, Tags and other taxonomies.
4. Generation of XML Sitemap.
5. Creation of SEO Friendly Permalinks
6. Internal Linking
7. Image Alt Tags Setup
8. Improved canonical support, adding canonical to taxonomy archives, single posts and pages and the front page.
9. Optional Setup of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster and Facebook Open Graph Tags.